Medicinal Plants Slider Pictures

Friday, December 20, 2013

Asi tava, the king of vegetables, a miracle plant, gets ripped off!

Philippines  |  December 20, 2013

                      This used to be a lush Asi Tava garden;  maybe 4 plants were ripped off?!

From Ashi Taba site

Ashi taba is known by the following names (AKA)

1.   The "longevity plant",

2.    The "king of vegetables";

3.  The "plant of tomorrow".    If you take the leaves, as tea or a chew it, you will have more energy and stamina.

4.  A "wonder drug"- so many are patronizing it.   It contains 13 types of minerals, and  11 types of vitamins, coumarins, proteins and sapponins.

It is a good whitening agent and may be a substitute for gluthathione.  It promotes circulation in the liver and contributes to skin whitening.

It is rich in potassium and manganese that fights diabetes.

It can rejuvenate the body cells, and and prevents degenerative (aging) diseases.

Its bitter taste helps in production of bile, digestion and removal of waste

It is good vs asthma and hypertension, arthritis, and PMS pain'

Wow those are seven indications;  I have not seen a plant/herb so versatile. It is indeed a wonder drug/plant.




But my asi tava plants are no match to the patients who found them so effective that they ripped them off.  I am afraid if my Asi Tava garden will be sustainable.

So far, I have received positive feedback on this plant.  A family of asthmatics is taking Asi tava leaves tea and are not coughing nor having attack anymore.  I know several essential hypertension patients who take powerful anti hypertensive drugs to keep their bp down.  Now they no longer take those drugs saving thousands of pesos in medicine cost. 

It has stabilized my blood sugar.  Those who pluck the 3 to 4 leaves of Asi Tava no longer buy drugs.  My garden is their Mercury Drug.  How I wish they grow their own plants.  It is so easy to grow them

It is also anti cancer

                                   I must replant my Asi Tava



No comments:

Post a Comment