Medicinal Plants Slider Pictures

Monday, December 16, 2013

The beneficiaries are uprooting my Asi Tava plants? How come? They are killing the plants that cure?

Rizal, Philippines  December 16, 2013



Last week I was saddened by the uprooting of at least 3 mature Asi Tava plants.  Somebody they told me uprooted 2 plants when he was advised that the Asi Tava leaves is good, even for incurable, essential hypertension

So much testimony has been said about the Asi Tava by my inlaws on hypetension, by another in law on arthritis.  Last Saturday, I was told that the hypertension of a former ambassador has been cured by Asi Tava.  The wife of the JV partner was complaining of painful hips and over eating.  I advised him to take Asi Tava.  His wife said they have Asi Tava..  He even asked us to write the name of the plant. I told him, it is Asi Taulava since we both love basketball.

I hope he gets well




No comments:

Post a Comment